We at JR Logistics, Our primary business is Warehousing and Distribution, in addition to which we provide Transportation and Consultancy.
Starting our first warehouse in the strategic location of Pirkon Village in Raigad District near Mumbai, we have made our footprints at all across India accumulating to 30,000 sq. ft. where we store and distribute a wide variety of products and goods – from office automation, white goods, and electronics to automobiles, heavy machinery, to plastic products, ceramic products, medical equipment, etc. We also have 50,000 sq. ft. for vehicle parking, product loading-unloading facility.
We're also equipped with WeighBridge facility service in warehouse premises. We are a customer-centric, process-oriented, and technology-driven company. We adapt to our client's needs and create a cost-effective storage & distribution solution tailored to their specific requirements. Our aim is to provide our clients with reliable Supply Chain Support in order for them to be more competitive in the market.
We at JR Logistics, are always on the lookout for innovative ideas to address the challenges that our customers face now and will face tomorrow. We aren’t afraid to look at situations from new angles and we put our insights into action.
We are a 360-degree service provider in the logistics industry.
We’re committed to exceeding your expectations. We constantly strengthen and enhance our services to meet the changing needs of the people we serve, and we provide products and services that are truly superior.
- Offering the world a complete portfolio of logistics services that anticipate and satisfy clients’ desires and needs.
- We understand the customer’s need, so we know to act quickly so that others can perform at their best.
- Worry about environment according to latest industry standard
- Safety as top priority in assuring safe work procedures
- State-of-art warehouses are equipped with modern material handling equipment
- Living up to highest industry standards
- Flexible options of warehouse utilization i.e. pallet positions